Thursday, December 24, 2009

Independent Living Communities ReEntering Society After Treatment. Help! Advice & Names Of TRANSITIONAL LIVING HOMES/PROGRAMS/COMMUNITY/PLACE…

ReEntering society after treatment. Help! Advice & Names of TRANSITIONAL LIVING HOMES/PROGRAMS/COMMUNITY/PLACE… - independent living communities

I'm trying to reintegrate into society after treatment and to protect the institution of a system of care for my recovery (30 years and women). Can you give me any names, places, programs, homes, halfway houses / community name? I have several addictions, and in the meetings. I am currently in the treatment of eating disorders Castlewood. I successfully completed and waive the residential program. Am I for the discharge or an independent life, the ideal of independent living that can support my recovery. (I try to live) with people in recovery from any addiction. I need to restore a life for myself in a sober living community supports and practices of sobriety and healthy coping strategies. Please help me a house half-way, mainly in Arizona, New Mexico, Florida, and finally A. warm and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment